This article contains one of the most comprehensive collections of adjectives that start with K available on the internet. There are over 100 adjectives in the English language that begin with K.
Positive adjectives, negative adjectives, uncommon adjectives, and commonly used adjectives are among the eight types of adjectives that start with K. Adjectives are used to describe the properties or status of a noun.
Many descriptive words that start with K describe things in a lovely manner. Studying adjectives that start with K will get you one step closer to being an English language vocabulary specialist. Who doesn’t want to impress others?
You can improve English skills by reading the article and using this list of adjectives beginning with K. Of course, we couldn’t include every word that starts with the letter K, but there are enough K adjectives to be helpful in various scenarios.
You Might Also Like:
Common Adjectives That Start with K in Everyday Speech
This section offers a list of commonly used adjectives that start with K. The use of common adjectives considerably improves our ability to communicate. These common adjectives starting with K, are often used in daily encounters.
- Definition: relating to king or monarch
- Synonyms: sovereign, emperor, monarch
- Example: He has an old kingy stamp.
- Definition: consisting of kingdoms
- Synonyms: empire, monarchy, reign
- Example: This land is a part of the kingdomed federation.
- Definition: up or below the knee
- Synonyms: long, high, knee-deep
- Example: She was wearing knee-high boots.
- Definition: relating to or being in motion
- Synonyms: motion, active, moving
- Example: Have you studied the behavior of kinetic bodies?
- Definition: of bigger size
- Synonyms: large, full, big
- Example: It is a king-size bed.
- Definition: of beige and skin color
- Synonyms: brownish, beige, hazel
- Example: She always wears khaki shirts.
- Definition: being bent over at an angle
- Synonyms: crooked, arched, folded
- Example: His kimbo figure scared her.
- Definition: produced by interwoven threads and wool
- Synonyms: woven, braided, crocheted
- Example: She has some knitted cardigans.
- Definition: sharp like a knife
- Synonyms: sharp, piercing, acute
- Example: She was having knifelike pain.
- Definition: relating to or arousing physical attractive
- Synonyms: adorable, lovable, cuddlesome
- Example: She has a kissable face.
Positive Adjectives That Start with K
When you’re feeling sad, these positive adjectives that start with K, could be able to help you get through the day. You can even use them to encourage your pals to work more. As a result, reading these positive words will make you and everyone around you happy.
- Definition: similar in kind; related
- Synonyms: like related, affiliated
- Example: We have books on kindred subjects.
- Definition: having knowledge and awareness
- Synonyms: aware, wise, conscious
- Example: She is a knowing lady.
- Definition: like a king
- Synonyms: royal, noble, majestic
- Example: He acts like a kingly man.
- Definition: being crucial and cardinal
- Synonyms: central, important, primary
- Example: He is the key player in our team.
- Definition: fulfilling the rules and laws
- Synonyms: legitimate, permissible, lawful
- Example: That is a kosher deal.
- Definition: being secured with a code
- Synonyms: coded, encrypted, enciphered
- Example: The officer showed us keyed files.
- Definition: up to knees
- Synonyms: long, lengthy, mid-length
- Example: He was wearing a knee-length skirt.
- Definition: lacking in knots and complexities
- Synonyms: simple, plain, easy
- Example: She has a knotless personality.
- Definition: which is aflame
- Synonyms: ignited, lit, burning
- Example: She was playing with a kindled candle.
- Definition: having been smoked
- Synonyms: salted, smoked, seasoned
- Example: They gave us a kippered beef steak.
Negative Adjectives That Start with K
The following is a list of negative adjectives that begin with the letter K. We hope you find this collection of negative adjectives that start with K useful. Please continue to study and take notes on what you’ve learned.
- Definition: which can be killed
- Synonyms: slayable, vulnerable
- Example: These are killable acts.
- Definition: with no grace in movement
- Synonyms: clumsy, awkward, graceless
- Example: She is a klutzy dancer.
- Definition: being tangled in convoluted manner
- Synonyms: complicated, interwoven, complex
- Example: She was preoccupied with untangling the knarled rope.
- Definition: being guileful and crafty
- Synonyms: cunning, clever, foxy
- Example: She is a very knavish girl.
- Definition: being full of knots and tangled
- Synonyms: complex, complicated, intricate
- Example: This is a knotty legal problem.
- Definition: being rough and cross in temper
- Synonyms: twisted, knotty, cross
- Example: She has a knaggy character.
- Definition: lacking in kindness and compassion
- Synonyms: mean, evil, vile
- Example: He is very kindless.
- Definition: of or having knobs
- Synonyms: lumpy, irregular, uneven
- Example: She wore a knobby coat.
- Definition: being able to kill
- Synonyms: slaying, lethal, fatal
- Example: She has a killing cancer.
- Definition: which is automatic and thoughtless
- Synonyms: instinctive, sudden, abrupt, spontaneous
- Example: She gave a knee-jerk reaction.
Adjectives That Start with K to Describe a Person
Look through our list of adjectives that start with K to describe someone. Adjective is used to describe one of a person’s most notable features. Use K adjectives to describe a person as frequently as possible.
- Definition: being capable of knowing
- Synonyms: cognizable, intelligible, comprehensible
- Example: He must be a knowable man.
- Definition: belonging to Korea
- Synonyms: East-asian, hanguk, Asian, oriental
- Example: Korean people are charming.
- Definition: being forceful and angry
- Synonyms: aggressive, enraged, furious
- Example: He is a kickass coach.
- Definition: belonging to Kuwait
- Synonyms: Asian, koweit, arab
- Example: We have a Kuwaiti teacher.
- Definition: without a king or sovereign
- Synonyms: leaderless, unled
- Example: They are kingless people.
- Definition: relating to Kashmir
- Synonyms: Kashmir, kashmore, kashō
- Example: She is a Kashmiri girl.
- Definition: being tidied up
- Synonyms: groomed, tidy, neat
- Example: He was looking as thoroughly kempt as ever.
- Definition: being royal and kingly
- Synonyms: royal, noble, splendor
- Example: He has king-like personality.
- Definition: having the attributes of knight
- Synonyms: gallant, valiant, chivalrous
- Example: A knightly man saved our life.
- Definition: being secretive or mysterious
- Synonyms: covert, hidden, cryptic
- Example: She is a kabbalistic girl.
Adjectives That Start with K to Describe a Place
How many different places have you visited? How would you describe these places to people? Study the following list of describing words beginning with K.
- Definition: strange or eccentric
- Synonyms: abnormal, curious, irregular
- Example: This is a kooky place.
- Definition: broken or too old to use
- Synonyms: exhausted, tired, broken
- Example: That is a knackered house.
- Definition: having no relatives or relations
- Synonyms: confineless, gainless, innless
- Example: He lives in a kinless home.
- Definition: recognized, familiar
- Synonyms: familiar, known about, well known
- Example: That is a known house.
- Definition: related to the Kurds or the culture
- Synonyms: kurds, kurdistan, al-kurd
- Example: She belongs to a kurdish place.
Adjectives That Start with K to Describe Emotions
Here you’ll find adjective words that start with K. Humans go through various emotional states. You never feel like you can properly characterize them. Adjectives that start with the letter K will undoubtedly be useful.
- Definition: having or showing a friendly
- Synonyms: kindly, good-natured, kind-hearted
- Example: She is a kind woman.
- Definition: having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm
- Synonyms: eager, anxious, impatient
- Example: He is a keen gardener.
- Definition: exciting
- Synonyms: fashionable, exciting, joyful
- Example: She is always so kicky.
- Definition: having a kind and sympathetic nature
- Synonyms: kind, caring, warm-hearted
- Example: He is so kind-hearted.
- Definition: kind, warm-hearted
- Synonyms: benevolent, kind, kind-hearted
- Example: She was a quiet, kindly girl.
Descriptive Adjectives That Start with K
It is simple to use K adjectives to describe someone, and doing so impresses readers or listeners. Take note of how much more informed you feel after learning these descriptive words beginning with K.
- Definition: having killed someone
- Synonyms: assassin, murderer, slayer
- Example: He is a killer man.
- Definition: belonging to Kenya
- Synonyms: African, black, Kenia
- Example: The Kenyan boy won the title.
- Definition: having relation owing to blood
- Synonyms: family, relative, cognate
- Example: She was kin to the sisters.
- Definition: being supportive and protective
- Synonyms: caretaker, guardian, trustworthy
- Example: His wife is a keeper lady.
- Definition: more kind than certain other
- Synonyms: finer, sweeter, gentler
- Example: She is a kinder lady.
- Definition: having a resemblance to a kid
- Synonyms: childish, juvenile, immature
- Example: She still looks like a kiddish girl.
- Definition: tending to steal out of psychological issues
- Synonyms: klepto, thief, stealing
- Example: He is a kleptomaniac character.
- Definition: being strange and unusual
- Synonyms: eccentric, bizarre, queer
- Example: John is a very kinky person.
- Definition: characterized by or given to kissing; amorous
- Synonyms: loving romantic
- Example: She and I were just getting kissy.
- Definition: intelligent and well informed
- Synonyms: well informed, informed, learned
- Example: My sister is very knowledgeable.
Uncommon Adjectives That Start with K to Improve Your Vocabulary
This list comprises uncommon adjectives beginning with the letter K. How many of these uncommon adjectives that begin with K do you use in regular speech and writing?
- Definition: having polychromatic patterns
- Synonyms: multicolored, colorful, motley
- Example: These are kaleidoscopic paintings.
- Definition: bent at sharp angle
- Synonyms: geniculated, bent
- Example: The worms were on the kneed roots.
- Definition: being playful like a kitten
- Synonyms: frolicsome, playful, frisky
- Example: His voice had that kittenish quality.
- Definition: indicative of being restrained
- Synonyms: deferred, restraint, delayed
- Example: In a knuckled rage, he snatched the rod.
- Definition: of a woodwind musical instrument
- Synonyms: crumhorn, krumporn, musical
- Example: He has krumhorn sounds on his mobile.
- Definition: having closed knees and open ankles
- Synonyms: bend, dwarfed, deformed
- Example: She gave a knock-kneed posture.
- Definition: which can be mantled and dismantled
- Synonyms: demountable, collapsible, removable
- Example: She got a knockdown sofa.
- Definition: having knots or ridges
- Synonyms: rough, knotty, lumpy, uneven
- Example: It has a knurled handle.
- Definition: involving practical jokes
- Synonyms: lively, boisterous, slapstick
- Example: We enjoyed her knockabout comedy.
- Definition: the tendency to steal out of nerves pressure
- Synonyms: klepto, thief, kleptomaniac
- Example: She is a kleptomaniacal character.
Adjectives That Start with K – Full List (135 Words)
In this post, we looked at various adjectives that begin with the letter K. The list contains all of the adjectives that begin with the letter K. This is the most comprehensive list of adjectives that start with K which can be found anywhere on the internet.
Final Thoughts on Adjectives That Start with K
Learning such a large number of adjectives that start with K may initially seem to be a difficult work, but in the long run, you will be glad you put in the work.
After studying the provided examples and being familiar with the proper application of the adjectives that start with K, you should have no trouble using them appropriately.
We think that even a single reading of this article will make you feel more knowledgeable; just see how amazing it would feel when you have mastered all the descriptive words that start with K.
You have most certainly seen the vital role that adjectives play in daily conversations. Because English is such a widely used language, using adjectives starting with K might help you come out as more knowledgeable and competent.